Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Day of Blogging

This is the first thing i've ever written as far as blogs are concerned, and maybe even as far as written text is concerned as well, although i doubt either of those things would be concerned. I guess bloggers talk about what they did that day or chat about what happened to them. So, this is what i did today. I blogged. Actually, i showed to work. worked out a bit, then surfed the web. This blog might be the most boring blog on planet blog. blog. I guess i just barely decided that i'd like to have my own love talk show on the public access channel. I'm thinking about what i'd be able to get away with. Probably either not much because i live in idaho, or a lot because of the terrible time slot i'd have. We'll see. i'm not really motivated to do stuff like that, but i'd really like to. Oh, i heard a terrible joke yesterday, but i'd like to not blog it because it's terrible. That's it. I don't think this will be going on much longer unless my life begins to not be boring. Oh wait, i was on a fire the other day and got to call in some air tankers and what not. That was kind of not boring. We'll see. video

1 comment:

CurtisANDMindy said...

hey, just so you know. you can move your list of links to the side under your "about me" . That way it will stay in view. even when you blog more and people won't have to scroll forever to access it. just go to customize and drag and drop it.