Saturday, August 16, 2008

Nurds

Newsflash....
I just found out that some nerd used my debit card to purchase $300 worth of World of Warcraft whatever it is they buy. Luckily i was running over my purchases online and caught it. I've made some phone calls, canceled my card and will be dealing with all of this on Monday. So i guess i'll be stressing all weekend that this nerd knows where i live and might even be someone that i know.........MIKE. Just kidding, you're not a nerd. But seriously though, if this was you, i'll be fairly upset and might think about other living arrangements for you.

5 comments:

markus said...

that sucks. heres what i'm gonna do. i've got some friends who are addicted to world of warcraft. i'll have them find that bakla who that stole your card and then kill him on the game. i think for him that might be more painful than actually being killed.

Matthew said...

That actually sounds like a good idea.

CurtisANDMindy said...

holy crap. that stinks. what dumb idiot plays warcraft? oh wait. i dated one of those...yup. he was a dumb idiot. come to think of it, he probably lives in pocatello. and i bet he still plays warcraft. maybe he did it.

Mikey said...

Matt what the heck. You accuse me of playing world of warcraft and stealing your debit card...to be honest I'm not sure what is worse.

Matthew said...

world of warcraft. easily.