Monday, August 25, 2008

11-5-04 (Nepal)

This is excerpt from my "travel log" that i kept while i was in Nepal in 2004.

11-5-04
So...Last night was interesting. I had this dream I was on the roof of an airport with, I think, Nichole and Jill. Anyway, we were up there near the edge and a plane crashed on the runway and Jill started freaking out and fell like 200ft. Anyway, later (we decided not to tell) somebody was asking about her and i got all distraught and went into a bathroom with no toilet. I started going (#1) into the sink and I finished, then i started going again, but for real this time. Luckily i stopped my self before it got out of hand. The damage was done and in the end, i ended up with a spot the size of 1/3 of this page [on the blanket that i wrap myself up with]. I am so embarrassed and only those closest to me will ever find out. [i ended up telling all of my friends, and now posted it on the world wide web]. When i woke up, i was like "oh my goodness, i wet the bed." I am 20 years old and i wet the bed. I blame it on the fact that my bowels haven't gotten used to Kathmandu time and i have to wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom. So...There it is. I wet myself. I had to change my underwear and today, i decided to wash all my clothes myself. Oh, not only did it effect my underwear, but [it effected] my sweat pants and a small spot on my shirt down near the hem. I kept thinking that i must be dreaming but i wasn't. I am living my worst nightmare. Also, i decided to take a shower today, but will wait until it is warmer. What a wonderful day.

Well...Hope you enjoy. I think i'm going to pick out other instances in my other travel logs and post them. Let me know what you think

1 comment:

CurtisANDMindy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that's just sad. but if it makes you feel any better I had a sort of similar experience in Ecuador...one of those situations where you have to decide what goes in the garbage can and what goes in the toilet. Helpful hint: do not eat chicken salad sandwiches in Ecuador.