Tuesday, October 28, 2008

11-19-07 (China)


Well, I leave Guangzhou today and I must admit, I’m not too busted up. Hopefully Kunming holds something better in store. Lucky me, I have really bad diarrhoea (I had to look up diarrhoea because I didn’t know how to spell it.) Hopefully it’s my body saying I don’t remember eating this kind of food, let’s get it outta here. Hopefully./ I’m waiting at the train station. I’ve never been stared at more in my life. Openly gawking at me. This is going to be rough, I can already tell. I might have to stay awake the entire time. A helpful policeman practiced his English on me. It was very nice of him. Wow, still staring. I must look like sasquatch. Oh my gosh, I just saw the funniest/saddest thing. There were 4 escalators. 2 up, 2 down. This Chinese lady with a big bag and some weird bucket was standing at the bottom of the one going down, staring up it. There were other people going up the ones next to her, but I guess she didn’t realize. She stepped on the wrong one and started to try to go up, eyes wide [scrambling furiously] , until some guy told her to go up the other one. Oh my gosh, it was the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen./ So…it’s 4:45. Only 23:15 minutes to go…Gay. I might diorrhoea in my pants here pretty soon. I’ll fill you in what happens later. My butt’s asleep. ARGHHHHH. 23:13 minutes to go./

1 comment:

CurtisandMindy said...

ah, nothing like foreign food, public transportation, and diarrhea....it's just SOOO fun. Maybe everyone was staring at you because you looked like a giant hair man to them. I'm guessing that's pretty much what it was. I feel bad for the lady on the escalator. HOw embarassing!