Friday, October 31, 2008

12-22-06 (SE Asia)


I came early to find a good seat. I got up to go to the bathroom, went, was looking out the window and I got up to go back and a fat lazy man is sitting in my seat. I figured all my stuff next to it would throw him off, but nope. Now, it’s like a game. The next time he gets up to smoke I’m going to just go straight to it and sit in it. This boat ride isn’t as pleasant because the friendly Canadian is gone. He took the fast boat and I’m starting to think I should have. The man who took my seat is drinking now so I’ll mentally prepare for anything. It’s also quite unpleasant because it’s loud. Actually, I’m going to go and make it quite unpleasant and awkward for that homo. Since my bags are right there, I’m going to go hover./ I didn’t and he just got up but left his cigarettes on the chair. How juvenile. I guess I’ll be the bigger man, figuratively speaking./ So…I was laying in a reclining seat, no, a lawn chair that I found. I put my bag underneath it, got up to go to the bathroom, came back. THE SAME MAN IS LAYING IN MY LAWN CHAIR. I’m so amazed, I stand there, just looking at him, then looking at people, then looking at him. A couple people gave me this “I don’t know what to tell you shrug”. Oh well, I got my old seat back. It really is entertaining. I had a good laugh over it.

2 comments:

CurtisandMindy said...

Oh my gosh, what an idiot?!?!? Do you think he was messing with you? What a neanderthal.

merk said...

that man obviously wanted to mess with you. if you think about it, it's genius and quite humorous. pick a random tourist and completely mess him up. joke win