Saturday, November 8, 2008

12-4-06 (SE Asia)


Wow, I did much today. I went to go rent a motor scooter, but I had to give a passport, which is ridiculous. Before, I just gave a drivers license. First off, I don’t give out anything that would make it difficult for me to get out of the country ie. passport, plane tickets, money. Needless to say, I rented a bicycle instead. It was very long an bumpy, and my butt hurts, but it was fun. After that, I was so depressed, oh wait, I didn’t say where I rode to. The Killing Fields. Anyway, after that I was so depressed, I didn’t feel like doing anything so I went and checked out the museum. I thought it would be interesting. I thought wrong. After that, I took fotos until dinner which was very expensive, but I ate with A GIRL named Stephanie. She was/is German. I must attract Germans. Anywho, after dinner, I walked with her to the corner, then we parted ways. As I was walking to my room, I saw a freaking giant rat. Oh….real quick, I hate spider webs. I hate spiders, but I hate spider webs even more. At Angkor Wat, I was walking down a jungle path and I turned around because a giant web was blocking it and if I went around, I might get one that I couldn’t see on my face. Oh, I hate that, It just sticks to your face and you can’t get it off and there could be a spider in your hair. Yuck. There are webs under my bed, but I wrap myself in the mosquito net, so I should be good….Well, night.

2 comments:

CurtisandMindy said...

That happened to me down in the Amazon....I went freaking ballistic! There was a lot of jumping around and brushing off my hair, face, clothes and yelling "augh get it off me!!!" Of course right before that we'd seen a HUGE spider. So I get where you are coming from. I'm glad you didn't give out your passport. Sounds like a complete scam.

CurtisandMindy said...

ps. i really like that photo!