Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Squozen: A Fake Word That I Accidently Used.

I used the fake word "squozen" today. . . on accident. Crap, you can't even spell it to look good. It looks like a word turd, just sitting there. ug. it's so ugly. I was talking about chainsaw triggers and how squeezing them too hard is inefficient and i used that word. I can't remember the exact sentence but i'm sure i could make one up that is similar enough to what i word vomited. Here's what i came up with. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nevermind. I can't do it.

Ever since i turned 26, i feel like not only my brain, but my body has turned against me. I used to be able to climb for hours and feel great the next day. I could take a 20 foot backslap and feel fine. Now, i climb for an hour and my body hurts. I have to warm up extensively before i climb, otherwise my body feels like it's going to break in half. My brain is failing me as well. FMB. Not only did i use the word "squozen", earlier in the day i was trying to describe being concise, but i couldn't think of the word and it took me at least two sentences. When i was finished with my annoying novella, someone piped up with the word that i was looking for, but it was too late. I did however immediately see the irony in the situation and i was definitely the first one to laugh about it, so i guess maybe i'm not as crazy as i thought i was.

On the other hand, i'm just breaking into my old man strength. I can't run fast anymore, but i feel like i could run forever, which is a good thing, especially if i have to outrun a slow moving cougar, bear, or zombie, which hopefully will happen in the near future. I look forward to the race.

PS, i have found grey hairs in my mustache and i think i look quite distinguished.

2 comments:

MindySue said...

Maybe God is trying to tell you something (like GET MARRIED AND SETTLE DOWN AND GIVE ME NEICES...er...okay, maybe that wasn't God).

PS. I have a book that you are going to love...but it's fiction..but you have to read it anyway because it is that good. It's a post-zombie-apocalypse book that comes out in August called "The Reapers are the Angels". I read it a month ago and I'm still thinking about it.

Devery said...

Baaaahaha!! Dad used that word in a work presentation once :)