Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dream Time: Weird Time

I used to keep track of my dreams. I would write them down in a little book. I lost that book. I wish i had it. It had some really weird dreams in it.

Anyway, last night i had an interesting dream. First, there was this corporate guy who offered all these people this amazing job. They would all quit their jobs and go to this building where they were supposed to work and this guy would fly off in a plane as they were walking up. I'm assuming because they didn't actually have a new job. What a scam. I seem to recall his logo was a weird spinoff of the microsoft logo. . . . I don't know why i dream these things.

Anyway, for some reason, i was there, which is weird because i'd rather die then work in a cubicle. I'm serious. Anyway, i was there and this guy was going to fly off and he was passing by everyone in his plane and i thought to myself, this doesn't seem right, so i picked up a rock and threw it at his plane. Everyone followed suit and eventually his plane couldn't fly.

When he got out i jumped on his back and i put him in a choke hold (but for some reason, he was a really really big guy now and i could barely get my arms around his neck). I was slowly getting to him, then my friend chad came in and grabbed his skull and we brought him down. it was like bringing down a big game animal in africa. Kind of a weird dream. So what does this mean? I'm pretty sure it means that:
  1. i'm dependent on chad to bring down big game animals in africa.
  2. i'm completely against corporate america and will throw rocks at weird planes in order to stop them.
  3. i need to stop eating before i go to sleep
  4. i'm running out of material for being positive and this will most likely be my last post of this nature.
On a side note, that guy had a pretty funny idea. Getting people to quit their jobs then peacing out. Ha. Priceless. What? I'm sure they deserved it.

1 comment:

MindySue said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! Don't stop!!