Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eff This: I'm Finished

Happy New Year. . . i guess. Anyway. I'm not writing anymore. I mean, i will, but not as much as i've been doing. Actually, maybe not at all. It turns out not to be very beneficial for me. I've recently noticed i'm extremely negative and cynical and, while this is pretty normal, it's worse than usual. At first, it was easy to separate blog matt from regular matt, but yeah, not so easy anymore and apparently i'm a jerk. . . at least more of a jerk than usual. . . . like constant scowl on my face. The bad part is i don't even realize i'm scowling. It feels as if my face is exhibiting a neutral look. So . . . yea. eff this. . . i'm finished.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Maybe a positive blog? Happy New year buddy, glad your negative about being negative, ha

MindySue said...

You're just now realizing this? Interesting. Perhaps it's time to take a different tack.

Lyssa said...

Welp, there goes my biggest source of entertainment.

Matthew said...

oh alyssa, that is so sad that you depend on me for entertainment. You should really watch more television.

Lara said...

I'm with Lyssa. Extreme disappointment. But you gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully you can find a slightly less negative way to look on life and share your unique and humorous perspective with the world (like your pineapple post!) because I have become addicted.

Also, I like the new blog look.