Friday, May 20, 2011

Adult Babies: Hands Down The Creepiest Thing I Have EVER Seen. EVER.

Most of the time i enjoy writing my posts. I spend most of my day surfing the internet for idiotic things and when i find them, i chuckle to myself, send the link to a couple people, then write about how stupid or worthless said thing is. For example. . . . “snooki is an idiot”. “the jersey shore makes me sick”. “the shakeweight is an awesome work out tool”. “glen beck is a crazy person”. blah blah blah etc etc etc. Usually i stick to the dumb, but once in a blue moon, something falls on my table that is seriously disturbing, to the extent that i reeeeally don’t want to write about it, but i’d be crazy not to.


Enter adult babies. What, fresh hell, are adult babies? Well, the name speaks for itself. They are adults that like to act like babies. If that description wasn’t enough, click here. Even if the description was enough, click on the link because you won’t want to miss it. Ok, to tell you the truth, i didn’t watch it fully. It was too creepy. Not horror movie creepy. Not even facebook stalking creepy (there is nothing wrong with that). It’s more like adult male laying in crib wearing a onesie drinking out of a bottle creepy.


Here are some of the highlights that i witnessed. *NOTE* there are probably more, but i couldn’t make myself watch the whole thing. I speed watched it.

  1. Adult male (who might be wearing makeup to look younger) laying in an adult sized crib while his mom (an obvious instigator (we’ll touch on this later)) comforts him.
  2. Adult male sitting in smaller (yet still adult sized) crib doing something creepy.
  3. Adult male drinking a bottle (even writing this, my face has somewhat of a scowl of amazement on it).
  4. Adult male wearing a diaper. An adult diaper (whether or not he poops in it is a mystery. I feel like he would, judging from the fact that he’s wearing an adult diaper.
  5. Adult male mentioning that other people do this.. . . . .

What?


Other people do this? More than one person likes to dress up like this? I mean, i wouldn’t have guessed it for a million dollars. I would have tried to guess it, but i couldn’t have, because adult babies don't cross my mind very often. Maybe once or twice a week.


So. . . . . anyway, the thing that bothers me the most, besides the fact that i just saw an adult male laying in crib dressed like a baby, is the fact that the mom is encouraging his behavior. I mean, i’m no parent, at least i don’t think i am (the tests are inconclusive), but i would think that encouraging behavior like this is against what you learn in your parental handbooks that the hospital gives you. Even if you skipped the birth because you had better things to do, it seems that maybe something deep down inside of you, like say. . . . . your brain. . . . or common sense, would tell you that this is behavior that you should not tolerate. Who knows. Maybe it’s just me. Maybe i’m the only juan who thinks that way. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that 99% of the population thinks that way. Probably 99.95%.


Oh, ps, is anybody else excited about The Rapture tomorrow? I am. I stopped swearing a couple weeks ago so i’m preeeeeeetty sure it’ll be awesome. Good luck!!!


pps, i’m really sorry if you have nightmares about that video. It creeped me the eff out. As i was speed watching it, my face was stuck in abject horror. I will never watch that again, but deep down, i know that it is plastered somewhere in my brain. That is an image that will never leave me. Ever. Good luck getting it out of yours.

12 comments:

Kira C. said...

Okay I saw this on thew "news" and I actually started dry heaving when he was laying there drinking the bottle. I had to stop watching, but not before they mentioned that the woman is a nurse I think he hired her or something. It's so wrong and it's obvious that he cheats at it because he would not look like that if he was only eating baby food. Freakazoid.

Carole said...

Ha! Matt. I stopped swearing a few weeks ago too. I am RSVPed to a post rapture looting party of course.

Cindy said...

As soon as I saw the title for this post, I thought of 2001: A Space Odyssey. And while I didn't watch the link, the idea is creepy enough.

p.s.--I'm gonna be in Salt Lake from June 4-7. Lunch?

MindySue said...

I'm really surprised you didn't know about this. I found that set of adult footie pajamas in your closet last time I was visiting so I guess I just assumed you were an expert. My bad.

Matthew said...

Here are some updates.

#1 - It turns out that isn't his mom, but a retired nurse.
#2 - He is spoon fed.
#3 - He's on disability.

My reaction to these.

#1 - Ug, even creepier.
#2 - I just threw up.
#3 - Glenn Beck would have a heart attack.

MindySue said...

Perhaps you should "friend" Glenn Beck on Facebook, just so you can share this link with him...

Goody Family said...

Seriously the creepiest thing ever.

Michelle said...

The hospital gives you parental handbooks? Or maybe I was in the bathroom when they were handed out.

Jordyn Parry said...

And I thought all the good guys were already taken...

Matthew said...

gross, Jordyn. . . .gross.

Lara said...

This was not news to me. I saw this episode of 1,000 Ways to Die (if you've never seen it, you need to. It's on SpikeTV and Netflix streaming) where an adult baby go his neck broken by his drop side crib. It was awesome. Watch it. It might help purge the memory of this disturbing video.

Anonymous said...

you guys are just simple minded millons of people do it and its not there fault read up on it how would ever choose to be like that .its just a very powerfull erge some people get