Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Boston Bomber: A Rolling Stone Cover Fiasco

This is going to be short and to the point.

I don't care.  Neither should you.  if you don't like it, don't buy it. Nobody was complaining when his face was plastered all over the news two months ago (thanks eric), so what's the big deal now? If you're idiotic enough to change your opinion on someone just because they're on the cover of Rolling Stone, then it's about time you start reading books instead of magazines.

I'm not going to bother to read the article because the only magazines I read are TMZ and Cosmo, but i'm going to assume that the article probably just talks about how he's a terrible person, just like all the news channels did.  Just like they should. Because he is.  Look, he can go choke on a foot long summer sausage for all I care.

I think the bigger issue here is education in America and how you can grow up going to a school learning how to be smart and you end up being so gullible that a magazine cover can somehow make you think a murderer is cool.  OMG, If I murder people, I'm going to be on a magazine!!!!!

Nobody is praising him. Get over it.




1 comment:

Eric said...

The idea that this glamorizes terrorism is so stupid. I'm sure Tsarnav is crouched in the corner of his cell thinking, 'Yeah, I got on the cover of Rolling Stone! That was so worth my brother dying, getting shot and spending the rest of my life in pound-me-in-the-ass prison! Rolling Stone!'

These are the same people that don't realize that the movie "Heathers" is SATIRE!